Monday, December 1, 2008

Requesting Suggestion 4 New Club Name

After much of worries because we are using PGN Nikon as our club's name. As Nikon is a registered trademark, if we keep on using it, we'll definitely land ourself in court case. Even though I have written a letter to Nikon Malaysia asking for approval, but chances are slim I guess. So without further ado, hereby I am asking all members to summit suggestion to me ASAP. I wanted to apply for the registration of our club ASAP, so that we can do so much more activities which will help our club to grow and acknowledge by others. And not to mention we are going worldwide, so the new club's name shouldn't suggest limitation of Continent. And no Nikon wording shall be used. Email me your suggestion and we shall vote for the 5 most suitable name. Email me @ pgnnikon@gmail.com, please introduce yourself a bit in the email if you are new or inactive member before suggesting new club's name.