Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Komtar 64th & 65th Floor (Helipad)

We were lucky enough these few days. And today we (LH Tan, Henson & Jason) got even luckier, because we manage to ask Komtar Assemblyman YB Ng Wei Aik to allow us to shoot the view of Georgetown from the top floor of Komtar which is 65th & 66th (Helipad) floor. I was stumbled upon stepping outside there, because no concrete floors but steel web and you can see ground floor right below you feet!!! And I lost confident with the steel web floor, I need to encourage myself to move my leg a step forward, what a struggle!! (Actually I nearly dropped my balls :p) But after a few minutes, I overcome the fear and enjoy snapping all over.

Photo by Henson Quek Nikon D300




Excel Photo Trading view from 65th floor


Komtar State Assemblyman YB Ng Wei Aik
http://pgforward.blogspot.com